Wish you all a very happy and prosperous year of the dog. 祝所有人狗年進步。
Coming soon in the next update of ConstEdit is Voice Typing functionality. Please stay tuned if you are interested in this capability.
Thursday, February 15, 2018
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
ConstEdit 1.1 is here
ConstEdit v1.1 is implemented earlier than initially expected, before instead of after Chinese New Year. Here is the changelog :
- New : relative url's are now supported. An on-request conversion option is provided to convert all url's in the current document to absolute or relative selectively, with respect to the url of the document.
- Only the "src" and "href" element attributes are converted; url's in inline styles and in <style> elements are ignored because ConstEdit does not support any functionality to input such url's.
- Note that new url's, e.g. url's in newly inserted images and links, are all inserted as absolute by ConstEdit.
- New : a new option to cycle through title-case, upper-case, and lower-case is added with shortcut key ctrl+shift+f3.
- Changed : the performance of auto-convert actions during edit is improved. Note that when the auto-convert mapping is changed in the Options Page, the changes in the mapping are not reflected in already-opened documents immediately; the changes will become effective only after the document is reopened.
- Changed : the Sections Structure Dialog button is now more prominent; its tooltip is changed to make it more clear that it is used for adding and removing sections.
- Changed : shortcut keys ctrl+] and ctrl+[ are added for Paragraph Indent / Outdent.
- Changed : shortcut keys ctrl+shift+] and ctrl+shift+[ are added for Move Paragraph Down / Up.
- Fixed : the first edit action after performing a Save did not trigger the display of the "modified" indicator on the web-browser tab; subsequent edit actions are all ok.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)