ConstEdit v2.5.5 is now available. The changelog is listed here :
- The border of the editor panel now displays a drop-shadow visual effect to make it feel more like typing on a piece of paper. This applies to both html documents and plain text files.
- The Insert Table Row function now inserts the new row AFTER the current row. Previously the new row is inserted before the current one, which is less natural. A similar change is applied to the Insert Table Column function.
- Previously, it might not be possible to delete table rows in some rare occasions. This is now fixed.
- Several minor bugs are fixed.
- The user guide is updated according to the changes.
- The digital signature of ConstEdit is updated to using SHA256; previously it is SHA1.
- This is in accordance with an upgrade of the security policy in Windows.
- As a result of the signature change, a warning message may be prompted from Windows to the installer during installation.
Please go to the download page to get it.
Post a Comment