This update is mainly about getting around the issues of the web-browser in injecting unnecessary inline text styles :
- Fixed. Previously, setting or removing font styles could trigger Chrome to inject inline styles into various places unnecessarily whenever an ancestor block element of the selected text contains font-related inline styles. Though the rendering of the content still looks correct apparently, the injection of inline styles is totally unnecessary, and makes the html code of the document very dirty.
- The issue is not triggered by font-related styles defined in external CSS stylesheets.
- These functions are overhauled to get around the issue : Remove All Text Styles, Apply Text Styles for bold / italic / underline / strike-through / subscript / superscript / font-family / font color / background-color / highlight / font-size.
- Note that as a result of the change,
- The above actions are no longer included in the Undo History, i.e. cannot be undone / redone properly.
- Underline and Strike-through text styles can no longer co-exist.
- There is no more toggling action for bold / italic / underline / strike-through / subscript / superscript.
- Remove All Text Styles is now more aggressive; it erases all the previously applied text styles overlapping with the input position or overlapping with the selected text, i.e. not just limited to the selected text.
- Indent Paragraph is now good for all selected paragraphs, not only for the one at the input position, as it previously was.