This is mainly a bug-fixing update :
- Fixed. Pasting a copied or cut Figure element no longer needs to be done at an empty paragraph.
- Fixed. Pasting a copied or cut Section no longer makes its numbering disappears.
- Fixed. Pasting html text (i.e. not via Paste Plain Text) inside a Figure (but outside of its caption) no longer breaks up the element.
- Fixed. Auto-capitalization now works correctly at positions immediately after text that is style formatted.
- Fixed. Previously, inserting an image/video/audio inside a Figure breaks up the element in some cases.
- Changed. Initial text description in a newly inserted Figure is changed.
- Changed. Video/Audio elements inside a Figure now have a default width of 100%. The width style property is specified in all newly generated CSS stylesheets.
- You need to regenerate your customized stylesheets from the extension in order to make use of the new width property.